Currently the BTv1.5 Android screen is unfinished.
We’re awaiting release of the
Nice Tutorial for a XML RSS reader.
Meanwhile here’s a How To for a RSS Feed in Buzztouch:
Yahoo Pipes Overview
RSSincluded On a tip from MGoBlue, I created a free RSS Feed with RSSinclude. I used the Html Document screen in BTv1.5, added a link from RSSInclude (I only have one feed at this time) and it works, very nice. Very easy setup. After you create your account with RSSinclude:
1. Create new RSSbox in RSSinclude.
2. Copy & Paste the URL of a news feed.
3. Choose your template (I chose the “Simple Vertical List” template, 10 items.)
4. Select the “Include!” button and select the “DirectLink” button.
5. Copy the url created by RSSincluded.
6. Create a “Html Document screen” in Buzztouch.
7. Paste the url link from RSSInclude in the “HTML URL / Web Address” box in Buzztouch and saved.
You’re finished, 🙂